• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X revisions??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dalilman52

i was wondering if the A7N8X regular version had any different revisions like the dlx, and if the differences with the dlx and non-dlx really make that big of a difference (a $20 dollar difference) and if the sound on the non-dlx can play multiiple channels or not, also do the sound on the non dlx and dlx have that big of a differnce?
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:
All I can tell you is get the Deluxe Rev 2.0. You maximize all the benefits for an AMD CPU. You get the 400MHZ FSB, Serial ATA and RAID. The on-Board sound is awesome. You get 5.1 Surround sound if you have speakers to support it. All this is worth more than $20.

get the deluxe version. u will be :D :D :D when u get it... everything is in it. no more upgrade to worry for a long time ;)

hmmm yes i might get one if my a7v333 is actually the problem right now (my comp stopped working) its around 120 and when i got my old a7v333, it was around 150 *ripped-off!* *cough* and um btw, where did yall buy ur a7n8x dlx's? i want to find the best deal online!
________
Earthquake insurance forum

Last edited:
Back