• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KD7-G - 3x faster than NF7-s/2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

speedo

Registered
My KD7-G with brodcome gigabite chip outsurfs NT7-s
Same xp 2100 B @ 2235 and NF7-s @ 2426,211x11.5 stable

ummm

1) this is spam. stop it or you will be banned
2) this is legit. In which case i very much doubt you will see any difference, unless your internet connection is capable of maxing out the 100mb/sec ethernet port on the nf7-s.

registered in march2001 first post 10-02-03.

talk about taking your time :eek:

as to your post.. i can't quite understand what you are getting at :confused:

KD7-G -NF7-S

I am trying to post 3th reply and when I push submit it gives me
message that I'am not loged in. After I write the whole collum.
This time from wifes computer.Will see if it'll work.

By the time I type the whole colum it does not want to reply.Even
if I reregister. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

It happens because it takes you too long to write the post, and when there's no activity from you for a certain period of time, the forums considers you logged off. So what I suggest you do, is type it in notepad, then copy it to clipboard, and then make a new post and paste the text in it. Then it will work just fine.

Thanks I'll try that. I was't shure if the reply was too long.
How long is the message allowed to be?

Its not that the message is too long, it just takes you too long to write it. So instead of typing it in the New Post field, type it in notepad, copy and paste it into the New Post field and just hit post and it should work just fine.
The posts here can be very long as I've seen, so I'm pretty sure that you won't hit the max allowed size.

Back