• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my new 1800+ niuhb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

v8vega350

0.jpg

i cant say it is perfectly stable but stable enough to crunch seti while this screen shot was taken i just put it in about 30 min. ago
this is on water and i am not sure why these dlt3c's kill my 12v line so bad

Nice overclock you have there.

Where did you pick it up from?

same here when i try to put 2v (in bios) to it it wont even post unless it is below about 2300mhz so it looks like i am limited again. but this is my 12v line my board even uses the little 4 pin plug for an extra 12v line. i think i am going to change all the wires out for bigger ones that go to my board because they get warm and see if that helps.
and jeez does this chip run cooler then my 1700 @ 2525 it would run 50-56c it was a little warmer then but it wouldnt go below 50c.even with my pelt it would run about 42c. this one runs 46c and below at 2550 right now its at 40c but it is only about 60f where my rad is. looks like it is time to hook up the pelt again

well i can get it to 2650 then it starts restarting this morning it ran prime for about 10 min. at 2600 last night it wouldnt do it at all at 2600. and i cant give it more volts because it just gets worse.

Back