• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bios for a7n8x-del with undervolt?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mjmnam

is there any bios for the A7N8X-Deluxe that has undervolt options? I'm currently using the 1005 Uber Bios and the lowest the vCores go is 1.65.

what do u mean. that the lowest voltage setting. any lower will not boot up because the cpu need that much to boot. all cpu voltage 1.65v is standard. The broad shipset do have a option to lower it but the asus company modifed so it only start at 1.65. hope this help

no, i read of some people undervolting their processors to 1.6 or 1.55 and still being stable. it's not that i'll actually use that setting, i just want to be able to use the lowest possible stable voltage.

yea, i've noticed the same. only it fluctuates between 1.68 and 1.70 for me. so does the board just not have the ability to generate a lower vCore. or is there some bios somewhere that'll let me do it?

Back