• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1800+ Dlt3c Jiuhb Cooked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Molester

yup, cooked that f***er, don't know why, but i did, at least i'm 80% sure i did

it primed 24+ hours @ 209x11, 1.850vcore, but just stopped working about an hour ago, pulled my volt mod out, no worky, cleared cmos, no worky, put my 2700+ back in, oc'd it right back to 218x11, 1.850vcore, full steam ahead, so, guess it just didn't like 1.850vcore for that long(being it comes stock at 1.500v)

temps were good too, 44c under load, oh well, maybe it's just tired, i'll throw it back in in a couple of days, don't expect a thing though

just thought i'd let you all know

and how about my 2700+, been sitting on the desk for 2 weeks, slap it in, and before it gets to warm up, 2400mhz right away

Try picking up the newegg 1800 retail for $58 shipped.

I just received 5 of them, all DLT3C 0334 or 0335 NIUHB

The first one is at 2426 at 1.75V on a thermalright slk900A clip on with a ducted ttsm2 all on an 8RDA3+

HeHe, have 5 more on the way

i'll try newegg, definitely, this Jiuhb was a 0323, but yeah, i'd love to try a Niuhb

EDIT: cherrypoot, gettin the dremmel out to hook up to the keychain

you're right deathnight, it is

1 things i plan to do next is to buy that Mach II for some ultimate cooling

and i'm ****ed i pulled my volt mod back out again when it had nothing to do w/ the chip not working, grrrrrrr

my steady nerves get less steady each time i put that damn thing in

Yes it IS a sickness..

Its great having HUNDREDS of Eyes and Ears on these forum to Snoop out the latest and greatest AMD steppings..

Heck last month I thought I hit the farm with 5 DLT3C 0311 JIUHB's, just finishing the retirement of 5 DUT3C's to pc's for my Insurance customers, "not highly overclocked"

Hmm, whats next, maybe ZIXHB, perhaps 217X13 on air, Iguess I'll just keep dreaming and the Women---err processors will come

man 5 NIUHBs you are one lucky man ;d hehe the insane OC i've been seeing on those things. nice chips =p im guessing they're all gonna be put into the farm? :)

man 5 NIUHBs you are one lucky man ;d hehe the insane OC i've been seeing on those things. nice chips =p im guessing they're all gonna be put into the farm? :)

um.....from my experiences with the 1800+ when I hit 2.1+ vcore for an etended time.....my system just hard crashes....what I mean by that is it shuts off and starts beepen at me......kinda scary but I just hold insert and it works.......before whipping out that dremel I would try it at least one more time :D

Try pulling your battery and clearing CMos again - and hold *INSERT* on post to default it @ 11 x 100/stock Vcore.

And stop pulling your Vcore Mod! Just leave it! I fear for your motherboard's safety - probability says something bad will happen eventually...

Past that a nice keychain makes a good momento of the chips legacy. I have a faithful Palomino keychain right here... died at 2.1 Vcore when I was playing with it to see how high it could go with it's crappy stepping... *sniff*

Man, it IS a sickness...

Yes it IS a sickness.. Its great having HUNDREDS of Eyes and Ears on these forum to Snoop out the latest and greatest AMD steppings..

Indeed it is. I finally couldn't stand it any more....just had to order one of those 1800+ from Newegg. Hope I get one of the DLT3C 0334 or 0335 NIUHB's. :D

felinusz said:
Try pulling your battery and clearing CMos again - and hold *INSERT* on post to default it @ 11 x 100/stock Vcore.

And stop pulling your Vcore Mod! Just leave it! I fear for your motherboard's safety - probability says something bad will happen eventually...

Past that a nice keychain makes a good momento of the chips legacy. I have a faithful Palomino keychain right here... died at 2.1 Vcore when I was playing with it to see how high it could go with it's crappy stepping... *sniff*

Man, it IS a sickness...

yeah, wouldn't post to begin w/, but i did pull the battery to clear cmos anyway, still no worky

and pulling the volt mod out does no damage(not the way i do it anyways)

the ***** is pulling my 80lb+ case out from under desk to put it back in

Ordered a retail from newegg on wednesday just got it today.

axda1800dlt3c
jiuhb0333upmw

Think this one will be nice to me?

ixnay said:
Ordered a retail from newegg on wednesday just got it today.

axda1800dlt3c
jiuhb0333upmw

Think this one will be nice to me?

That's a pretty late week. I bet it will do very well.

Back