• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Couple of nf7 questions...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cereal Killa

I'm planning to get a new mobo, preferably an abit nf7...
I'm wondering, what's the difference between a nf7-s and nf7-s rev 2.0?
Ow yeah, what's different on the nf7-sl then nf7-s? Because the shop where I plan on buying a mobo has nf7-sl but I can't find it on the abit page... Or could it just be a typo? ;)

Anyway, what would be the best board of those?

Thx,
--Cereal

I'm planning to get a new mobo, preferably an abit nf7... I'm wondering, what's the difference between a nf7-s and nf7-s rev 2.0? Ow yeah, what's different on the nf7-sl then nf7-s? Because the shop where I plan on buying a mobo has nf7-sl but I can't find it on the abit page... Or could it just be a typo? Anyway, what would be the best board of those? Thx, --Cereal

The NF7-S & NF7-S rev 2.0 are one in the same. When people talk about the NF7-S they usually refer to the rev #, like rev 1.2 or 2.0. The rev 2.0 is the latest, and I believe that's all anyone is selling now.

About the NF7-Sl, never heard of it. May be a typo. I'd ask the clerk at the store & see what they know about it.

Back