• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

got a new 1800+ dlt3c for cheap!! ideas??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dalilman52

ok guys, i just bought a new athlon xp 1800+ for about 56 bucks at directron (w00t)...i live about 8 minutes driving from there, yes thats pretty cool, neways, i also got a new a7n8x dlx (another w00t) and i wanted to know like what kind of things i should do, at stock speeds, it runs at around 26-28c on idle on my other hsf, which is pretty good. i really want to unlock so i cant get the max fsb out of this baby, also when i went there, the directron peeps were nice enough to let me go in their warehouse and check out the steppings on the die on their xp 1800+'s, first was a palamino core, on my 2nd try, i thought i was delirious, i had found a dlt3c w/o going to some more expensive site like excalibur.com, they have it for like $60+, anyways i got that, the a7n8x, a 2.7 g tube of ceramique, and a pack of artic silver alumina thermal adhesive and all that added up to around $190 (another w00t) it has to be cuz im asian, or that im cheap and i just had to haggle the prices, so tell me what yall have oced the 1800 dlt3c to and what steps i should take to unlock it??, btw its at 11.5x133

ps, do the cores on the 1800 dlt3c look extra small, or is it just me?, what type of core is the 1800 dlt3c t-bred a or b?
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:
Give us the rest of the details on your chip.

For instance, mine is a DLT3C with a JIUHB code. What's yours? The B there shows that it's a B core, so we can't really be sure until you tell us that.

Also, the DLT3C 1800's have been rockin the house as of late. Check out my sig. There are NIUHB and JIXIB code DLT3C's that are doing even better. So let us know... then overclock that sucker.

im not sure if its a t-bred a or b, but i dont wanna find out either cuz i just applied some ceramique and everytime i reapply my hs, the bottom gets all scratched up
________
FERRARI GT4

Last edited:
Back