• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another 2500 stepping question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
This is what I found and havn't put it in yet but just wanted all the overclockers here to post what they think I will get out of her.

AXDA2500DKV4D
Y881697260288
AQXEA 0334spmw

P.S. you guys will have to wait to see what she get's untill tommorrow so dont ask!

Ok i have the following chipset

Athlon XP2500+

AXDA2500DKV4D
AQXEA 0330VPMW

And on air it's hitting same speeds as a 3200+ (2.2Ghz)

LMAO I guess no one know about these Y chip's or because I'am not a noob no one want's to post maybe this forum is a little screwy but that fact that I see is if a noob would have posted this ? it probably would have about 20 replies by now.

we'll considering you posted this on a weekend and you only gave a window of 18 hours for ppl to reply...... that doesnt leave much time for ppl to give you an answer. Not to mention a majority of that 18 hours is sleep time for most ppl cept for teh few insomanics of course ;)

jon, stepping and week information makes practically no difference for overclocking. Just overclock it.

LOL well I would but right now it's kinda underclocked about 1300mhz. I read a post somewhere about y chips and couldn't find it I was just wanting alittle info on it but I guess no one else must have read it. Had something to do with the Y being infront of the #'s.

Just incase anyone wants to know it takes 1.95 volt's to run around 2.4ghz I havn't finished the burn-in that I normally do but for me it look's like about 2.3-2.4 is around what I will end up with maybe a few benchs @ 2.5 or so.

Sounds like a pretty good chip, what temps are you getting at that speed? Also, can you tell us how much voltage you need to get to 2.3GHz?

Temp's never got over 45c full load and for 2.3 I needed about 1.8 volt's like I said tho I havn't fully specied the chip in so as for exact's I can give them cause I dont have them.

Back