• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ram Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seer33

ATM newegg has 512 sticks of mushkin level 2 ram pc3500 for 148/stick...thats 296$ for 2 which is the lowest price tis ever been abd probably will get, im wondering if order 2 of these at the same time, these will be able to run dual channel right...i mean theyll probably come from the same batch as they will probably be shipped out together..also will i still have the 2 week satisfaction period with mushkin if i buy from newegg?

Yes, you should be able to. Those are our Dual Packs so running them at dual channel shouldnt be any problems.

You can always contact [email protected] with any questions or if you need any help.

Duonger

yeah but im saying there only being sold as single sticks..so there not exactly the "dual pack" which is 325$, these are 2 single 512 sticks

sorry.. then get the 3500 level 2 dual pack. those are on special there also. You might have to refresh their main page a couple of time.

duonger

but why spend 30$ more if the 2x512 sticks will function the same.

i didnt know they up the prices...
get the individual modules then you can contact us and send them in and we can program them to run as dual channel for you.

Duonger

i dont understand i thought if you get 2 matching pair of memory they can run in dual channel, what needs to be done to them to make them run dual channel..

we system test them and double check the spd to make sure there arent any errors in them.

more of a support than anything.

duonger

Back