• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to Unlock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I still dont get.. All thoose show for the tbird core ONLY..I have Palmino core!!!

I had not discovered the beauty of the wire in socket method at the time that I was ocing my palamino but I definatly recommend using the wire trick whenever possible. Connecting 1 bridge on the end of the row is not that bad but connecting a whole row of bridges like you need to do to unlock a palamino is a PAIN. Anyways not sure there is a way to do a pinmod to unlock multies on a palamino, but its not like I keep my eye out for one these days.

It used to take me roughly 1 hour to unlock the Palomino using the painting method. That was after a few times. First time took around 2~3 hours.

I don't think anyone knew of the wire in socket method back then. There certainly weren't any guides for it, only for the painting method.

Heatsinkguy said:
I still dont get.. All thoose show for the tbird core ONLY..I have Palmino core!!!

That's not true. In the FAQ that I linked to, you can find the proper links you need.

Back