• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

170fsb max for kr7a?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

f00t

For some reason I can't get passed 170fsb with my Abit kr7a (non raid) mobo. Have also tried with a second kr7a i have laying around. Also tried every different ram timing/ cpu volt/ cpu multi combinaion i can think of. any suggestions would be very welcome.

1800+ @2.1ghz
512mb pc 2700
8500le
plenty of cooling

Man I wont even dare try anything past 150 because the divider is 1/4. Im surprised your pci cards or HD havne't blown up! Is it stable at that speed? what voltage are you at... in short, gimme your OC details cuz I got the same setup. :)

170 is good for a KR7A soom people have gotton to 190 but the PCI speeds are far too high at 47.5MHZ yours are at 42.5MHz which is also very high you could corrupt your hard drives with such high PCI speeds also aggp speeds

Maybe hes not responding because he fried something with his FSB that high? :) I have a kr7a also and 150 is the max I could run.

Back