• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ocsystem.com memory questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pvc_and_frost

anyone know if the ocsystem.com ddr400 cl2 1 gig for 160 green is any good? im trying to get as much ram as i can for a good price and 300 greens for corsair and kingston is just a bit much for me

Not sure how good the memory is but the company themselves is NOT good. You would be lucky to get your memory at all.

First off let me say that Ive bought 3 different sticks of memory from OCsystem.com, and it all got here quick, with good packaging, and the ram rules. Not a single complaint.

First order I bought 2 sticks of 256mb PC2700 DDR ram, and then 9 months later I bought one stick of 512mb PC2700 DDR ram.

Thats 1gig of ram, and im loving it.

A buddy of mine tried to order the OCSystems Level 3 9700 once, and they sent him a plain 9700! NOT even the damn PRO version. Of course they acknowledged that they "mis-shipped" his product and would offer a return with shipping on them... well $27 and 1 month later... nothing... it took them 6 weeks to receive the damn thing cuz they picked the ****tiest mail service alive. My friend finally told them off and demanded his money back, that process itself took another week.... Truely unprofessional bunch they are...

Back