• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stable 2500+ oC / Best Configuration

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tdornelas

Registered
:confused:Hi all,

recently I bought a barton 2500+ AQXEA and I´m running it at 2.2GHz (200 x 11) on my A7N8X-Deluxe rev.2 with a coolermaster aero 7+ and 2x256 DDR400 cheap mem. 450W-PSU. 3 case fans, 1in2out.

With cooler running at medium speed I got 48-52C (60-90% cpu usage) but didn´t make stress tests like using prime95.

So the question is: can I get more clock with this hardware ? What´s the best configuration of FSB and multi. ?:bang head

My goal is to hit the mark of 2.4GHz :mad: stable and risk free, or at least very low risk.

Thank you ppl, I can tell u that here in Brasil I couldn´t get help and as I use to read the posts here and like it so much I registered and came for help.

BTW...I´m fresh on this oc thing but I read a lot about it and I want it.

What vcore are you running at? You may need more voltage to increase your OC. You will need to keep an eye on your temps though. Is it pretty hot where you live? I have never used an aero 7+ so its hard to say for certain if those temps sound out of line or not. What thermal compound are you using?

Your best bet for increased performance will be to run your FSB as high as your motherboard and memory will allow, then get your cpu up as fast as you can.

Ok, here we go....
Temps in mbm dashboard: 40, 46, 48ºC.
Strange temps in hardware monitor.... just take a look:

cpusettings.gif

Now I wait for sugestions, thank you at all.

PS.: my aero7+ is running at medium speed.:eek:

Last edited:
Back