• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best bios for overclocking rev2.0?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

__TRONIK__

havent played round with this yet - what is your favorite and why. also does anyone know of a means of flashing without floppies? like with asus's update proggie? I have a distaste for floppies and do not use them. or have one.

thanks for the help!

just found the equivalent proggie for abit - still curious what ur favorite bios is - also - anyone have problems loading IDE driver? I have had this prob with two nf7's now and never with 3 or so a7n8x

im using 10...it lets me have a 2mhz higher FSB than the latest 18.....but im giong to go w/ hte newest...using the 10 bios you have a chance of corrupting it.....

Also, I believe i've read on these forums that newer BIOS has some trouble w/ certain multipliers 8-9.5 i think :?....but the version 10 BIOS doesnt have these problems...

Back