• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anybody know about the Albatron Nfoce2 Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bert202

Albatron Nforce2 KX18D PRO II
Does anyone know anything about this board? It offers a lot of voltages and options. The reviews that i've looked at look better than the NF7-S board too. I was wondering if anyone knows anything bad before i buy it.

thanks.

I havent heard anything about it, but that kinda suggests people are buying other things instead, if it was truly better, im sure people would be buying it. Anyways, the ABIT's have been known to offer alot of voltage's and options, and i havent really heard of people getting many problems with the Abit. I have heard some, but not many. How much is this Albatron? also, the nf7 2.0 has a little more protection against BIOS corruption, i think Asus has some sort of a 2.0 as well, if soemthing newcame out for ABIT and ASUS to fix bios corruption (happens with nforce 2 chipsets), the Albatron might not have whatever the big manufacturs put in to partly fix this problem.

But, before making a descision, i would wait for some other members to post their opinions.

The board is $107 off newegg.com.
It has an Award bios. It also has "BIOS Mirror™ Protect BIOS by creating an original mirror image of itself" so it sounds like it's protected some what from coruption.

The reson i posted is because no one says anything about it so i figured something must be wrong with it.

Tech info page HERE

The only problem that i've noticed is that it has no Socket Holes for water cooling. I think I'll get the NF7 for that reason, I just noticed this.

Back