• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg NF7-S rev 2.0 chances?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pacino

The devil’s advocate
I'm about to place an order with newegg for Nf7-S board, called them and asked if they were 2.0 version, the lady had NO IDEA what I was talking about, she even asked me to call ABIT lol .. anyways, anyone ordered recently from newegg and got rev 2.0? please report :)

I built a computer for my friend 2 weeks ago and recieved a NF7-S 2.0 from newegg, so chances are decent. Good Luck.

i ordered one from that monarch site for i dont know how much cheaper than newegg and it was gauranteed a rev2

I was going to order the Nf7-S rev 2.0 tomorrow. All week it's been $114 and clearly stated it was rev 2.0. But when I looked at it today it doesn't state the rev. And it only lists 333FSB (rev 2.0 is 400FSB). So I think it's possible they sold out :(

BTW - how did you find the phone numbe for newegg? I looked all over their site and couldn't find it.

I just got mine from the monarch site for $101 shipped, it was a revision 2.0, great deal.

Don't be worried; I ordered and received mine at the end of July and it was a 2.0. I don't think Newegg has anything besides 2.0 by now.

Michfan said:
Yeah i ordered mine two weeks ago and it was a Rev 2.0

Ditto.

I seriously doubt that ABIT is shipping anything other than ver 2.0. I suppose lower volume warehouses still stand the chance of having older inventory.

99% guaranteed you'll get a rev2 mobo from newegg since that's all they've been shipping for months now.

Last edited:
99% guaranteed you'll get a rev2 mobo from newegg since that's all they've been shipping for months now.

I'll second that. I ordered a NF7-S refurb from Newegg about a mounth ago & it was even a 2.0. Ordered a retail NF7-S from them about 3 weeks or so from them and it was also a rev 2.0. Don't sweat it man, you'll get a 2.0. And all things aside, I'd rather do buisness with Newegg, if you have a problem, they'll take care of it very quickley. There coustomer service is second to none! Newegg's the best IMHO.

Back