• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf7-s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would buy somewhere other than OC Systems if possible.

excaliberpc.com is an Abit authorized seller. They are a great place to buy Abit products. Their tech support people are always very helpful too. I have bought 2 NF7-S boards from them. hey have other cool Abit products and accessories.

I agree with Buckett, eXcaliberPC is a great company. Then again newegg is good too. I've had good experiences with both. I think your chances of getting a 2.0 from newegg are pretty high.

I don't think you'll get anything but a rev 2 from any company. But I'd go with either Newegg or eXcaliber, I've done buisness with both. You can't loose with either one of them, their both excellent IMHO. My preference is Newegg thou, but that's just because I've done a lot of buisness with them over the last couple of years. Either way I'm sure you will be happy with the service.

Back