• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vote

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

I'm looking to try to get my hands on a good OC chip.. the one i have right now is alright..

I just want to take a vote for which mobo to go with. i know probably an nf2 chipset.. but i'd like to here from the experts which board manufactuer/model is the best from experience..!

Ok, for a good overclocking chip, The 1700 and 1800 D'L'T3C's are really good overclockers, there was one in Cpu's i think it was a new stepping "JiXIHB" or soemthing like that and i think those do well. My 1700, listed in my sig, does very well. There is also a new 2500 barton stepping out that suposedly does well to. You may want to look at the sticky in the AMD cpu's section http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=190168 as well as the cpudatabase www.overclockers.com and click on the cpu database link.

as for the motherboard, the Abit nf7-s 2.0 and the nf7 2.0 are the best IMHO.

The "s" is nvidia sound storm certified and has really good onboard sound, but if you already have a decent sound card or have speakers that arent that great, i would just save money and get the plain old nf7 2.0

Good Luck!
-f1
:cool:

Last edited:
Back