• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I have a problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuda

I just installed a waterblock on my tbred. After final leak testing, I powered up. I got a very rapid beeping from the case speaker. I powered down immediately. I thought it might be the cpu fan sensor, so I plugged my nb fan into the cpu fan plug. The nb fan is a stock 1700 hsf fan. I powered up again and got the same rapid beeping. I then removed the waterblock to check the cpu core. It appears fine and the bottom of the block shows a perfect imprint of the core in as3. I did not reset the cmos yet. I have to either re-install the water block of put the slk-800 and sf2 back on. Before I go any further, I would like to hear some ideas as to what might have gone wrong.

<edit>I found the problem to be in the video card. I reset it and the monitor cable, and all is well again.

Last edited:
Back