• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dead Nf-7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MeM

:( I Just bought a new nf-7 and got it on wednesday. Built my computer that day and it was stable. Playing games and all crashed a bit. So i upped the ram voltage to 2.8 and low and behold I get a memeory error on the beeps. Me forgetting that I had upped the volts continue to change the mem in different places. Then I cleared cmos. Turned on computer and I hear a pop and steam came out the middle of the mobo where the ram slots and northbridge fan and agp are. Like that area :-/ I didnt bother to turn it on because i dont want to risk my CPU or RAM or be in danger so im going to RMA. Any suggestions on what happened?

Didnt pull battery :-/ Just the CMOS pins. Mabey i did the wrong thing. Im RMA'ing my memory stick too. I think i got a bad one. I was playing halo at stock speeds and it kept dropping

Back