• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ECS K7VTA3 Rev 5.0 / Ocerclocking AXP 2000+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chasingapple

Am I correct in thinking that if I change the Jumper on the Mobo from 133 FSB to 166 FSB my AXP 2000+ will run @ 2075 Mhz with AGP and PCI all in proper spec ie 66 / 33? And, chances that a T-Bred B AXP 2000+ will be able to do it?

Have you tried any overclocking before? If so, then why not give it a try. Theoretically, the worst case scenario would be a system lockup, but you can always reset the CMOS and reconfigure the BIOS on the next boot up. Back to square one..

If you haven't played before, then wait for some other feedback from some other members as they may have had the experience

Oh I have overclocked many many times before, just been out of the AMD scene for awhile and never really messed with an ECS board before. I have always bought ABIT :)

Back