• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can I get Buffalo ddr 3700?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

onx

ugh this sucks. I was about to go buy me 2 sticks of Buffalo Technology 512MB 6 Layer PC3700 DDR Memory Module 32X8 (Winbond Module), DD466-512 - OEM from newegg, and between the time i got the credit card out and the time i clicked "add to cart" newegg sold out of the ram!! so i looked and looked and looked but i cant find anywhere that sells that ram other than newegg, and they are sold out =(

anyone know where i can get two sticks of Buffalo Technology 512MB 6 Layer PC3700 DDR Memory Module 32X8 (Winbond Module), DD466-512 - BH-5 new? or if newegg will restock? i heard those winbound chips were discontinued or somethin..does that mean newegg wont get any more of those modules?

dude chill bro, i still have to buy the EXACT SAME ram as you do....with that said i'm patiently waiting on newegg.com to get some more in. Chill, sit back and have a beer with me if ya want...damn lol overbearingly hyper-active vigilant safety guy eh?

:D

well it really sucked that they ran out rite as i was ordering :p kinda freaked me out heh. I really wanted it then lol.

Back