• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are Shuttle mobos any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Imho the An35 ultra is an excellent for the price. Stability, overclockability, and overall quality is very good.

Haha, I ordered one and got it yesterday and after I overclocked it some it died. lol I sent it back today for a replacement. It seems that if you have a stick of RAM in it that doesn't like OCing then it will kill the mobo. Kinda sucks but that's the first mobo that's done that to me, beware to OCers that get this board.

err...what stick of ram is that?

I have run 3 different sticks of ram over 230 fsb with this board. And one stick of crucial 2100 to 150+ fsb.

You sure you didnt just kill the ram?

Well this mobo turns out to be pretty impresive in my eyes. Though the 1st day I got it I had to ship it back bc when I tried to OC it died for whatever reason. But, now that I got my replacement I run my 2500+ Barton @ 3200+ with no prob. The only thing I regret is not getting a mobo with nVidia SoundStorm, since I hear nice things about it. But other than that, I recommend it for someone on a tight budget.

Back