• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trouble with Asus update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0ldberg

Registered
I flashed my asus P4P800 mobo yesterday which went fine.
Updated to 1010 with asusupdate.

then I tried to start asusupdate again, but suddently I got the message "Unable to load biosinfo.dll" - and then win XP closed the program.

Furthermore the asusprobe program don't want to install - When I try to install it .. it just put 3 txt files in the asus probe dir. on my harddrive and that's it. :(

Has anyone experienced this or have a clue about what could be wrong since I can't install asus probe or start asus update

btw as far as I can see there is no trouble with the flashed bios 1010

sorry it worked fine with me... was scared about the false cmos checkup thing but seems its alright... only prob i had :(
soz
Ritalin

Asus Update refuses to work on my P4C800-E Deluxe as well. Same exact problem "biosinfo.dll" or somesuch. Pathetic.

In fact I do not like Asus Probe. Sometimes it alarms that pwer and chasis fan stopped! I can even hear their noises.

Back