• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nf7 rev2 bios 1.9 out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A little bit off topic but I see a uguru which include OCGuru and more, where can I download this??? Or buy it, or whatever. It seems like it'd be a lot easier than restarting into BIOS every time.

I'll pick up that new BIOS right now.

Just flashed to 1.9, there is an improvement in terms of boot time and memory performance, this is over 1.4 as I was a bit lazy updating the bios ;). Also, I used the Abit FlashMenu Windows bios flasher, for anyone having qualms about using it, it worked like a charm for me, absolutely no problems.

I also used Flashmenu to flash the bios. I don't think I moved or took a breath while it was doing it, but it worked fine.

BTW - this BIOS probably won't help anyone much.

Please use AWDFLASH 8.23D or later to update NF7 series BIOS. With incorrect AWDFLASH version, the GUID will be erased, and leads to IEEE1394 peer to peer function failed. AWDFLASH 8.23K is included in this BIOS package.
Add Duron (FSB 266MHz) support.
BIOS compile date: 10/09/2003.
(previously quoted here: http://forum.abit-usa.com/showthread.php?threadid=26256 ; not sure of the original source)

Back