• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS RMA help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dalilman52

ok guys, i just killed a asus a7v333 (somehow, still not sure yet, one day is just froze and never POSTed again) and how do u rma asus? there support site is so friggin useless, its like its written by babies with super outdated stuff....anyways, there support site is so hard to understand u have to sign up for a bunch of crap...then u go thru so many links TRYING to get ur board rma'd but, im sick of this for now...how do u rma a board back to asus!!!

ps, i bought it like last summer
________
Herbalaire Vaporizer Review

Last edited:
ASUS has the worst technical support of any Hardware company currently in business. Frankly, they don't give a **** about their customers.

Ideally you will go through the retailer you got your board from. The two times I have RMA'd an ASUS board this is how I did it - my emails got no responses, and I couldn't contact them by phone.

Other than that try their European hotline (I don't think there *IS* a North American one!), and I wish you good luck - you'll need it.

Don't waste your time trying to contact them. Go through any retailer willing to do it on your behalf.

Back