• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7v8x-x

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cunni

Registered
a7v8x-x has anyone seen an overclocking guide or hacked bios for this motherboard im just looking for a way to get round the lack of an agp lock so i can put my fsb up anyone any ideas

hmmmm no joy in finding a hacked bios my old maxtor hard drive refuses to boot at higher fsb for some reason but the younger one does hardware would you credit it any way ive got my rig running stable at just over 2.3 gig 14x 166 temp 42 degrees but would really like to up fsb a little was hoping that there was a get round for the agp pci dividers but cant find any thing must be my chipset i guess

a7v8x-x doesnt have an agp lock although i beleive the a7n8x does one being from the k400 chipset the other more expensive is an nforce board but i could be wrong

running my rig at the moment quite solidly at just under 2.4 gig 13x184 with the vore at 1.75 temp 46 quite happy with it just wish it had an agp lock to get the fsb up a bit higher

Back