• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your temps GB owners!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EBH

Hey, i just want you (all GB owners) to post your temps here... (system, cpu, room) followed by your mb type, proc, oc (if any), fans, thermal paste, and all other info temp related... i'm most interested in air cooling (no matter how "extreme" - that's if you can cal ANY air cooling extreme)

im running dual cpu on a gigabyte. one runs about 49 C (CPU 0) and the other 51C (CPU 1). i have 2 cooler master heatsinks and fans, but the one is smaller than the other and strangely, thats the one that runs cooler. The core voltage is about 1.7 on both of these. i do not know the other temps however.

1800+ 1.7v at 38c to 45c if my volcano 12 is at full blast when in lowest speed it reaches 52c 54c, 7N400-L1. The system is from 36c to 45c tops with one 80mm fan (very weak) and onother small one that used to be the fan of the hs that come with the processor

See the sig for setup running at 34C for system and 48C for proc.... which considering the standard Gigabyte always reporting about 10C to high is not too shabby!

edit...oh yeah for cooling im using a volcano 12 and 2 Thermaltake case fans for intake/output at 4800rpms

Last edited:
Back