• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buying Advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wolf1488

Im buying a new mobo and am thinking of purchasing some Geil DDR is it any good has anyone else used this I here some good stuffs about this company or is it a lost cause buying it.

GEIL memory is hit or miss. I have seen as many happy customers as unhappy ones. I would go with a more trusted name.

although some of the members dont agree with me, i bought some pc 4000 hyperram from komusa( also offer pc4200) for a very reasonable price.. they were adata sticks.. one was definitely hyperram ( ran over 288) the other crapped out at 258. they took back the bad one( even tho i was past the warranty) and are upgrading me for a small price.. so i recomend them.. plus they also sell 512 pc4200 dual channel adata sticks for about 175.00. that seems to be a good deal

Back