• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte NF2 boards have issues with HyperX?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There have been a lot of people saying that there is an overall conflict with HyperX and the NForce2 chipset. I called Kingston and spoke with there tech reps. What I was told is that they cannot gurantee the memory to run in dual channel at its rated speeds. I know there are a lot of people out there that have it running fine. Also Im running HyperX but just a single stick, and its well over its rated speeds.

hmm... i can't even deal with it in single channel. i'm thinking the problem lies with my board. i may just say screw the bs nf2 chipset and go intel.

Have you tried the RAM in another MB? How high can you get it to go, or does it not work at all. Have you tried other RAM in that MB. Let me know. By no means is the NF7 as piece o' crap. I have never had such good results with a MB. Call ABIT If you need to. There is a 3y warranty, and they are there for you.

Back