• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Buffalo pc3700 still BH-5?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JerkasaurusRex

Will all the new shipments of buffalo 512mb pc3700 ram still ship with BH-5 chips? I want to know because i will be ordering ram in the near future and want to know how long the BH-5 chips will be shipping so i can get a hold on them before the run out.

There is no answer one can give with 100% accuracy. However, the fact that neither BuffaloTech nor Newegg have presented any infomation about a switch of chips can be taken as a good possibility that such a switch hasn't occured. But that's all we have to go on until people start buying Buffalo PC3700 from Newegg (currently in-stock) and reporting-back to us with what chips they find.

koontz946 said:
i got the last stick of the buffalo pc3700 and it was still BH-5... when it comes in again im buyin another so ill b able to post again then

GRR so it was YOU! i was about to get some (like 30 seconds after you got yours) :mad:

lol jk, next time thou tell me :p

haha sorry.... but it took me a few minutes to realize that there werent 2 left... i wanted 2 but it would never let me change the quantity... then after i ordered i was gonna do another order for 1 and there werent anymore.... :D

hehe yeah, i was so confused that when i went to click on it it said it was in stock, but by the time i clicked on it and it was added to the cart, it was out of stock...i was just like wtf!...how?

hmm awesome to know they are still bh-5 as i was looking for some think illl have to pick some up when they are in stock thnx for the heads up.

Back