• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Easy Tune4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
dont bother w/easytune... there are plenty of monitoring apps out there, like SpeedFan...

if you want to change voltages and the like... use the BIOS ;)

Easy Tune never works

This is my second motherboard from gigabyte and I never get Easytune 4 to work properly. Even though Easytune 4 looks impressive and easy to use. I don't trust adjusting any motherboard settin while I'm in the operating system.

Thanks for the input. I was enthused by this software at first but agree with you that overclocking should be done from the bios.

mayagrafix said:
Thanks for the input. I was enthused by this software at first but agree with you that overclocking should be done from the bios. [/QUOTE

Anything done in easytune while in windows is only temporary,it will default back to bios settings when you reboot. I have built 5 different Gigabyte boards and easy tune worked on all of them. DOUG

I have the 8PE800 Ultra and its a real nice MoBo and all, but the easy tune app refuses to run. I get a windows message saying that the app has encountered a serious error and has sut and if I want to send info to Micrososft, yada yada yada ...
Any ideas?

Last edited:
I wouldnt use easytune either. BIOS is the safest. Plus if you CTRL+F1 in the main BIOS screen, you can get a bunch of settings you cant get in easytune.

Back