• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI K7N2G-ILSR Issues/Praises

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

smish

Registered
I hope it's okay with the admins if I post this new thread. I just wanted a place where people with the K7N2G-ILSR or equivalent to post any problems or praises they have with the board. I don't usually see a lot of posts about the board, so I thought I'd start this up :D

mines in the kids box right now,im afraid with a pally and oem pc 2100 that was in their nforce 1 K7N420 before,but its a great board

with a thrbrd xp 1700 and corsair 3200 it was rock solid at 10x200

by the way the modded bios here is based on an msi beta were i understand they messed up and put the code allows fsb up to 230 same as the delta,they know hey did it so it will not be in the final,so you might want to try it,be aware it also puts the latest promise sata full raid bios in it as well

and lets you use a higher vmem

http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27626&start=150

well that's pretty damn cool if I say so myself.
i havent heard of modded bios flashes for my mobo, didnt think there was any, but I guess there is!

are these safe to use? or are they not tested?

well i can tell you the DELTA ILSR one works fine as im using it and they are posted on 3 other forums and no one has moaned to date

i would not put the link up if i thought they were iffy

i flashed my bios with the latest *hacked* version and now it gives me more options for oc'ing it! awesome! :)

Back