• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC GURU...how many use it

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fuzion

I was reading on Abit's boards and they all kept talking about the Abit GURU? Do any of you guys use this tool? I've never really heard alot about it, but some guys swear by it. I'm really skeptical about it. What's your thoughts?

For those who don't know: Guru is a Abit designed program that supposedly allows you safely adjust parameters within your OS, allowing you to see real-time vcore vs. temp affects, or mem adjustements.

I guess there aren't many people who have tried it yet, cause not many boards supports the uGuru...yet...

Last edited:
As far as I know, the uguru program works with the uguru chip on the motherboard for monitoring and o/c'ing related functions. I personally know of once board that has it - the KV8-MAX3 (Athlon64 board) - but haven't had time to play with the uguru stuff yet...

Back