• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap N-force 2 motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Anthen27

I am thinking of buying a cheap Nforce 2 based motherboard for my free duron 1.6 my buddy gave me, would you guys suggest the Shuttle AN-35 ultra for $60.00 from newegg or the Biostar M7NCD-Pro for $78.00-$15.00 rebate=$53.00 from newegg.com, Which board do you guys prefer?.........

I have dealt with many Shuttle boards over the years, and I am impressed with their overall quality. The AN35N-Ultra is a great choice, and only $60 at Newegg. As for Biostar, they always seemed like one of the second tier Mobo makers, but thats just my view. Definite vote for the Shuttle

soltek

I know you didnt list it but Soltek makes a really good n-force2 mobo.
I dont remember the exact model but they are suppost to equal and some say rival the nf7-s like mine.
Im thinking about building a second system with one right now I have most of the stuff already kinda leftovers.

Later

Wardog

They are CHEAP too

Back