• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4C800 Mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Therapeutic

Asus-P4C800

How stable is the board for o/c?
Is it worth the $180.00 bucks at newegg?
What's the main problems, (If Any), that people are having?

I have an Asus P4B533 and I want to upgrade to somthing a lot better. Good for a stable o/c.

Thinking of spending about a max of $200.00 for a mobo. If any other suggestions on boards please reply with somthing.

P4C800-E IS ROCK SOLID,AND WELL WORTH THE FEW EXTRA BUCKS! I RUN MINE @259mhz, 1:1 ram@ 2.5 as my default. At this speed it still runs @ 34c load and 28c idle.:cool:

I currently have the p4c800 deluxe would it be worth it to upgrade to the e model for the ich5r for my 2 raptors instead of the promise i'm currently using.

I'm waiting for my new P4C800-E to come in. But, I was wondering about the sATA Raid on it. I know it has ICH5R and Promise, but is it possible to hook up 4 sATA drives, and have them all run in a single RAID-0? If so, I'm likely going to buy 4 Raptor sATA drives. If not, I'll just end up keeping my little WD80 drives (Yeah, they're 7200rpm, and only 2mb cache)

*edit* Love the signature you have, Truelies. ;)

Thanks

Thank's for everyone's opinions. It's helped me think through options I had.

Sorry about not replying that soon. I didn't have a monitor for a while. I just bought a $99.00 17" mag at best buy. A killer price. It absolutley rules for the price.

Back