• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your speed....Corsair PC3200 XMS C2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will have to give those settings a try. Are you running 5/4 mem ratio as well?

Remember, when your running your RAS-to-CAS (tRCD) so high, that RAS-to-CAS has a much greater impact on performance then CAS Latency does, especially in i875/i865 chipset boards.

I don't have a intel setup but with my NF7-Sv2.0 with XMS PC3200c2 v1.1 probably bh-6 runs 230fsb at 2-2-2-11 (2.9v), dual channel, 1.1 sync. They max out at 235fsb 2-2-2-11 but start getting a few errors there. 230 run fine with no errors.

sorry off topic, but but which generally overclock better C2 or LL? my LL is overclocking pretty horribly....

The first version of 3200LL with BH-5 overclocks very good but the new one version with CH-5 doesnt, maybe you have the CH-5 one :( ... What FSB and timing are you using?

It would be more helpful if everyone posted the amount of juice the mem is getting. :)

Also, I'm looking for some memory around the $60 dollar rang that is pc3200. Do you guys recommend this or do you have other recomendations?

I have one v1.1 and one v1.2 stick, and they don't overclock well at all. My max (in dual and single channel) is 198mhz, 2.5-3-3 @ 2.9v. The chipset voltage on my NF7-S v2.0 is at 1.7v. Don't know what it is...I'm going to try the L12 pin mod soon.

/\ The sticks you have are Corsair? Or you talkinga bout the Buffalo?

Either way at 198 that's under what both should run, right?

CPU holding you back?

I don't think it's the CPU - with one stick it could run 215 or so. Yes, both sticks are Corsair. Both should run at at LEAST 200mhz, 2.5-3-3 timings at stock voltage. I shouldn't be maxing out at 198, 2.5-3-3 with 2.9v.

That's Ultra wierd.
my 1.1 (BH-6, which are nice chips!) does 220 2-2-2-11
try then separtly, and I'm close to sure that the 1.1 will overpreform the 1.2 :D

malon said:
The first version of 3200LL with BH-5 overclocks very good but the new one version with CH-5 doesnt, maybe you have the CH-5 one :( ... What FSB and timing are you using?

it cant do 208 fsb prime stable with 2.9v (max my board will give it) and at stock timings. (2.5-6-3-2)

Back