• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone got the KV8 Max3 yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Feuerkampf

Just wondering if anyone had this board yet? I am looking to get it shortly and would love to have some of the opinions of my overclocking brothers.

http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum...umber=2941475&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

This is the only sighting I have seen so far.

the boards seen so far seem to be missing the led's seen in earlier photos. There are 14 spots where they should be but no led's in place.

also there is no cpu heatsink fan bracket included so you'll need to buy a retail cpu if you want to get a bracket.

The preliminary results in this thread dont look very promising, one of the boards in that thread died and the other has died and been rma'd.

I hope this is a abnormal result and Im sure it is. I certainly hope so because Im thinking about buying one.

Worrying news, thanks for the link.

Hopefully they will sort it out, otherwise I'll have to get the Asus board :(

I want more Abit goodness.

i love my kv7 i just wish it had better audio than 6channel AC97, a diff codec would be nice

Back