• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help buying mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

glebka11

I wana build an AMD powered PC for a low cost.
i found 2 very inexpencive boards on the net and i am not shure wich one is better for overclocking.
1) a7v333
2) a7v333-x

If none of them is a good one, plz tell me wich is the bst for less than 260NIS from this site:
www.ksp.co.il -> english -> discounted price

The MSI KT4ULTRA was cheaper (if I understood the pricing) and I would think a better board with newer options.

i am from Israel.
So what is the best board in there what i can afroad (maximum is 260NIS) ?

Cool, as best I can tell the MSI KT4ULTRA is the best option but it all depends on if you want more on-board stuff or less like RAID and or sound. That would limit your options
PS for anyone else fallowing this thread it is www.ksp.co.il -> English flag-> discounted price -> scroll down to discounted price then scroll down to m.boards if you want to look
PS you seem to speak good english do you have relitives / are you from the US / England? If so you may do better to give them the money to have them buy you something and ship it to you.

Well i want to build a good pc. i need usb,sound on board,
and i need it be overclocked well, so whats the best choice?

Back