• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cheap n-force 2 mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Anthen27

I am thinking of buying a cheap Nforce 2 based motherboard for my free duron 1.6 my buddy gave me, would you guys suggest the Shuttle AN-35 ultra for $60.00 from newegg or the Biostar M7NCD-Pro for $78.00-$15.00 rebate=$53.00 from newegg.com, Which board do you guys prefer?.........

I have used Shuttles many times in the past and they all worked perfectly fine for me. I would say go with that. Its cheaper and will probably be equal to or better than the Biostar. Also, if you are looking for cheap check out the refurbed section of newegg. Don't forget to use the referral link check out this thread for more info. Best of luck.

Matt

Hey F.P. What were the tightest timings you were able to run in DC mode? I finally scrapped up some $ to get some better sticks but can't quite decide on what to buy, whats your opinion these days for 2 x 256mb for $125.00 or less? It sounds like most people are struggling to get anything to run CAS 2 on this board so I don't see the reason to spend the money on it. I've been looking over the Epox 8RDA3G over at NewEgg for $84.00 have you heard any news about it? TIA
Regards, Balrog

Back