• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Biostar M7NCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mattman

I'm building a system for my kids:

Biostar m7ncd (not pro)
XP 1700+ (AXDA1700DLT3C)
Wd 40g HD
Radeon 9000 Pro
Hitachi 15" LCD Monitor
Labtec Spin 65 Speakers

I would like to O/C the proc a bit, however I can't find a multiplier setting anywhere in the bios (I can change the FSB though).

I must be missing something, can anyone help?

:confused:

Thread revival - I'm interested in knowing too... just bought this board for my brothers budget system.

Okay. I'm an idiot!! There's no multiplier or vcore adjustment. This is a good stable MOBO if you're leaving everything stock - just avoid it like the the plague if you're planning on O/Cing!

I only got to 145 fsb before I ran out of voltage.

Matt has spoken!!! Be warned!!!
:(

Choose better than I did...

Sorry, I just noticed your thread. (Why don't we have a biostar forum? They're in about the same spot as shuttle I think)

Yeah, I think balrog has one of these. I believe I heard him mention they have zero overclocking options.

I'm surprised you didn't do better with the dlt3c though, I would have thought it would get to 166 at stock without breaking a sweat. I've heard most can hit around 2ghz before they require a voltage adjustment. Maybe the board undervolts, have you run MBM5?

I just got one for the g/f at the computer show for 62 dollars. She needs some ddr and i'll be able to put it in then. I thought there was just a regular and the ultra?

Back