• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mosfett Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just velcroed an 80mm fan over them, and that lowered my Vcore fluctuation by about 50% or so. It's, if nothing else, a simpler solution than heatsinks.

Wow, my KX7-333R could definetly use some help on the voltage fluctuation. Looks like next week ill be adding some sinks to the mosfets.

Actually im going to use the thermaltake copper ram cooling sinks. I think those should work well.

Nice little tutorial Constantinos. One thing you might want to add is the north Bridge on these boards are not very flat. If you plan on upgrading the stock NB cooler you should Lap the NB. I did mine and it took about an hour to get a flat surface with 600 grit wet/dry sandpaper.

As for the original question asked in this thread If you are going to be pushing your NF7 to the max I suggest sinks on the mosfits. If you still have problems you can then add a fan blowing on the sinks to get additional cooling.

I did lap its corners a bit since it is a little convexed, its just i took the pic before i did it. I now have a p1 cooler on there with a 40-50mm fan which works a lot better than stock cooler.

Back