• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPoX 8RDA+ halp!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chowdy

I got a new case for my computer with the specs in my sig. This case has front firewire, mic, and speaker/headphone jacks that i don't know how to hook up to my EPoX 8RDA+ motherboard. I can't find my motherboard manual at the moment :bang head: so right now i'm at a loss as to what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, motherboard manager 5 keeps alerting me that "sensor 1" is at 127°C! Sensor 1 is "Windbond 1". What's this sensor and why is it so high?

thanks a million! i ***umed that they wouldn't have the manuel on their site, considering i figured they'd have you buy another one from them. Ah well, thanks for the manuel.

Chowdy said:
thanks a million! i ***umed that they wouldn't have the manuel on their site, considering i figured they'd have you buy another one from them. Ah well, thanks for the manuel.

Your very welcome. Helping makes the forums go 'round. Best of luck!

Matt

Back