• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia releases a overclocking utility for use inside of windows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

onx

I was just browsing the AMDMB fourms when i came along this post

Basically Nvidia released a utility that allows overclocking and other features to be controlled inside of windows.

Originally posted by Nvidia, at http://www.nvidia.com/object/sysutility_1.0 NVIDIA® System Utility is the ultimate utility for accessing, monitoring, and adjusting your system components, including temperature and voltages with clear, user-friendly control panels. Overclock your system for highest performance or underclock it for near silent operation. All changes are performed within the Microsoft® Windows® interface – enabling full functionality without the need to make changes in the BIOS and reboot your system.

pretty neat eh?

its available

here along with some more information regarding the utility etc.

actually it works on more than one motherboard, its just that nvidia doesnt officially support full functionality with it on those other motherboards..

oh didnt see anything about it so i posted, also since it was released yesterday according to the nvidia site i figured no one had posted :p

Why not just use the BIOS though? Its not really much trouble... and probably has less problems, though it is possible that since Nvidia did it it won't cause problems with chaning settings like some other have a repuation for doing.

Back