• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidia's new system utility + 8RDA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evnas

Simple question, are they compatible. I notice on the site it has the "8RDA+" listed, as well as other top end boards, but they dont say wether or not the standard versions of the mobos will support it. I dont want to chance the potential downfall of my system if they arent supported, so i just want to make sure they do first.

Thanks for the help.

I can only access memory timing, AGP bus, and FSB. I have no access to voltages and what not. It's kinda useless as the FSB tool seemed to be buggy, freezing up my system on settings that should clearly work.

here is a little program especially designed for the 8rda+ range of baords, some info here and here, the second url also has a download link.

There is no FSB surrport yet but, but you can adjust plenty of other settings thought.

This program works fine for me. I upped my FSB by 5 just to see what would happen and it was good and fine. Changing memory timings also go flawlessly. The computer only crashed when i changed my fsb TOO much at a time (like 400fsb to 200fsb just for fun).

Back