• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temp warnings IS7-E

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Snoze

I upgraded the bios to version 16 and now the cpu temp varning keeps beeping clearly before its setting.

Motherboard sensor is showing 52-53°C and the temp warning was set to 60°C and started beeping.

Is this function bust on bios version 16 or what.

And yes this is my first post after a few weeks lurking.

Temps tend to spike briefly on initial boot up. Abit mobos tend to report a little higher than actual temps. You have a good CPU cooler, so I would bump up your temp alarm to 65 degrees and se if that stops the beeping. Thermal throttling don't start until 65 to 70 degrees, so having a 65 degree warning should still be safe.

Last edited:
The beeps was not during boot.
I was running prime95 with Speedfan monitoring my temps(using the moderboard probes) temps where steady at 52-53°C and warning set to 60°C and it keept beeping with different tunes. I have dissabled it at the moment by setting the shutdown to 65°C and warning to 85°C.

Back