• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

KX&-333r temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tbaerg

Registered
Hey gang, I was just wondering if the cpu temp diode on the kx7-333r was fairly accurate. I've been overclocking and extra 2500+ that I had sitting around. Right now I've been running it at 166*12 for 2ghz. It's been idling at 39-41 C. The strange thing is that when I run the same setup on my nf7-s I get temps around 30-32 C. Just wondering if I need some better cooling or if I have a little more leeway than I think for overclocking. By the way, on the kx7-333r, I'm using an alphapal 8045 heatsink with a panaflo high output fan.

The KX7-333R seems to report slighty higher temps than the newer boards such as the a7n8x and the nf7-s.

Are you using the same sink on the nf7?
Im running a SLK-900a with 2 80mm tornados @ 4500rpm. With my Barton 3000+ @ 2.5ghz 1.89v (right now) im idling around 37.5C and loading around 43C.

By the way, I plan to stick with this board a little while longer. Its been great since the second i got it. So far i have maxed it @ 205fsb (havent tried higher yet).

Back