• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

typhoon waterblocks from xtreme tek werks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
jlo56 said:

Its a very well constructed block with an ingenious mounting mechanism. I remove my block often and it takes a few seconds to remove it and a few seconds to install it due to the clips used and not using nuts and bolts/ Naturally it doesn't perform as well as one of Cathars blocks but it does perform exceptionally well. It replaced my Dangerden Block and performs slightly better.

This is one of the few blocks available that the motherboard does not have to be removed, it uses the exsisting P4 mounting bracket that the stock Intel heatsink uses. This was very clever in its conception and design.

I guess you pay for what you get and there are cheaper blocks available, but if you remove your block often, this block will save you alot of time and trouble. Xtreme Tek Werkz also is one of the best in terms of customer support and they are all die hard Overclockers and they made these blocks for Overclockers.

Damn, you had to go and post a link to that site. While I was there I had a look around and saw THIS . First one of those I've seen. It would be great to stick under my PC-60 and move all my water cooling down there. All my troubles related to lack of space would be solved. What sucks is the fact that it cost more than the case did 8( Might be woth it though, that brushed aluminum on LL's is really hard to match, its the only thing from stopping me from making something similar myself.

peace.
unloaded

I think they are AWESOME. SSS says they are better than the DD blocks, and we all know the DD blocks hold thier own. I bought my resevoir from that company. It's a DUAL 3.5 resevoir - and I LOVE it.

Back