• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Bong Idea Based On Volenti's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

Ok i absolutely love Volenti's bong idea, but i wanted something more pleasing to the eye and something a bit smaller that would fit next to or on top of my system. Sadly im goin to have to wait a couple of weeks before i can get started but i do have most of it planned out. I would love any comments, suggestions, concerns.

Quick notes

-i plan on sealing the inside with silicone

- i plan on adding MANY mare "spouts" through the manifold so the water doesnt just shoot right out of the box.

- all the spouts will be covered with a absorbent material and attached with zip ties.

311003-234324.jpg

What is the height of the pipes? I was pondering on doing something very similar to that with volenti's irrigation riser idea but a shorter version. I wonder since the tubes are shorter than the container if it would work well passively? I like your design, looks clean and tidy :beer:

BTW, ygpm.

Last edited:
I tried a cover on a similar setup and it actually made temps worse, seemed to like the open air better.

So you are talking about building something like this only in a box with air flowing over it? I would think that would effect the evaporation which kind of hinders the purpose of the cooler. Good thinking though for keeping it clean.

I don't think he wants to seal the top, just make the pipes a lot shorter, and add more.

interesting take on his project maybe if i have some free time ill give it a try good ideas though

Back