• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my rig is finally done

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jibby

thanks to all who replied to my posts ;) GJ. my rig is up. my WW came nicely lapped except 2 semi-deep scratches where the cpu will rest ;(. 1 hr of lapping tookcare of it though. my real questions are: 1. i still have all these very very tiny bubbles and theres a lot of them how do i get rid of them? and also (this is a stupid question) how would i go about draining my system. i never thought about it. my system goes pump res tline WW pump. thanks

how many days has your pump (system) been running? the bubbles will bleed out, just leave your t-line uncapped for now.

** if you added water wetter soon after you filled your system, before most of the bubbles were out, you will get some foamy action in your system or if there was a lot of air trapped in the rad, the same thing happens.

as far as draining goes... i just pop off the lowest, easiest connection to pop off, happens to be my pump intake, and drain into a stainless steel mixing bowl. then, i have a small piece of tubing thats semi clean, i put it over the pump intake and blow out the remaining water from the system...

be sure to post some pics of your rig!

Last edited:
nah im jsut testing it currently and ive not added any additivies (don't know how much my system holds yet) and ill be using dex-cool anti-freeze.

Back